| one of a kind rework item |
Delicate Lydia print in black on white polyester short sleeve blouse. Relaxed fit on smaller frames, fits like a Large/XLarge
| MEASUREMENTS |
neck 6” // shoulders 15.5” // chest 16” // sleeves 10.5” // underarm 22” // hip 21”
Shipping from Canada
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently Asked Questions
We only use vintage items and recycled textiles for our garments and all printing is done with heat transfer techniques. Because of this, sometimes staining can occur, while we try and inspect all items for any sign of wear and tear, sometimes things may slip past us. We will always list any known damage that may be undesirable and never sell an item with large staining.
In the event you receive an item that is damaged please notify us within 48 hours of receiving your order with a photo. Any and all claims are accessed on a case by case basis.
The shipping charges for any returns will be at the cost of the customer. Refunds, if applicable, are only processed once the item has been received by the Seller.
All items are sent through Canada Post using standard mail and are dispatched within 1-3 days, this exclude weekends.
All parcels traveling within Canada and the United States come with a tracking number.
If you are an international customer and would like a tracking number for your order, please add the international tracking upgrade to your cart at checkout.
Canada/US Package generally arrive within 5-7 Business Days (Saturday & Sunday Excluded)
International Orders generally arrive within 10 Business Days (Saturday & Sunday Excluded) but may take up to 30 business days to arrive depending on countries postal service.
Please contact us for any Xpress-post inquiries or special shipping needs.
Do you have another one of (this)? / Does this come in a different size?
99% of the items you see here are going to be a vintage piece that we have used as a canvas for our printing. So once it's gone it's gone forever.
Due to the nature of our shop sometimes things come back around but we can't make any promises as our stock is always changing
However, we have added customizable listings options to the shop, so that you can build your own shirt and maybe recreate the one that got away.
All of our printing is done with heat application vinyl, and is double pressed to insure its durability. With vintage garments a lot of factors can play into the longevity of the print, but your print should last for multiple washes and wear.
A couple key points about caring for your one of a kind item:
1. Wash the item inside out and in cold water. Hand washing is optional but try to avoid causing abrasion to the print, don't scrub the print against each other.
2. Hang your item to dry, avoid putting your item in the dryer. Because heat is used to apply the print, heat can shorten the life span of the print
The print is peeling off! Can it be fixed? What should I do?
If you follow the washing instructions your print should not peel off.
However depending on so many factors of vintage garments, prints don't always adhere to one fabric the same as another.
If you notice that your print is lifting somewhere just do the following:
- Heat your home iron to its hottest setting
- Cover the area that is peeling with parchment paper.
- Using your iron, apply pressure to the area that is lifting and smooth down the lifting edges. Do this 13 seconds at a time to avoid burning your garment. You may need to go over the spot several times.
For Canadian customers we charge the tax rate that is applicable within your province.
Any customers outside of Canada will not be charged tax on their order.
Marking a package as "Gift" to avoid import fees + duties.
We understand that some countries have very high import taxes and duties, and customers may wish to have their package marked as a gift to avoid these charges.
However, it's actually illegal for us to mark your "sale" as a gift - it's considered falsifying customs declaration. So we will have to decline any requests to send your package as a "gift"
LOCAL PICK UP FAQ
If you are wanting to pick up in Vancouver, please contact us prior to checking out. If you request local pick up after checking out we will refund you for the shipping costs minus a $5.00 processing fee.
By forgoing shipping fees and choosing to pick up locally you agree to all responsibilities of receiving your item as your own and that pick up times/dates will be subject to our availability.
While we try and accommodate most schedules we can't promise that we will be able to accommodate your schedule. If you have any concerns please contact us prior to checking out to avoid any problems with receiving your items.
See more details below.
LOCAL PICK UP DETAILS
1) Items are available for pick up within 1-2 business day after purchase. You will be notified after purchase of when the soonest possible date for pick up is.
2) Pick up is in Kits, Monday to Friday from 10am-6pm**
3) A set time for pick up must be arranged 24hrs in advance.
**We can't promise 100% of the time that all days and times can be acommodated and are subject to our availability, but we can promise a solid 99% of the time they will be and we will do our best to make sure you get your pieces a.s.a.p!
It is always best to contact us prior to checking out to make sure that there will be no problems or delays in getting your purchased items. Can't do weekday pick up ever? give us a shout and we'll find a solution.
Returned/Abandoned/Declined Packages Where The Customer Is Responsible.
1) If a package has been, returned to us due to incorrect address, you will have the option to resend the package at your expense or cancel your order, minus any COD fees/shipping costs we have incurred obtaining your order.
2) If a package has been returned due to customer neglegence (i.e leaving it at the post office past expiration, usually 30 days) or abandoning your package at customs - you will have the option to resend the package at your expense or cancel your order, minus any COD fees/shipping costs we have incurred obtaining your order.