Wilson print in white on a navy blue poly/cotton crewneck sweatshirt.
Unisex fit - runs closer to mens.
| FABRIC CONTENT |
50% Polyester 50% Cotton
| MEASUREMENTS |
All measurements are taken in inches with the garment laying flat and have not been doubled.
neck 7" \\ shoulder width 25" \\ sleeve length 22.5"
chest 23.5" \\ armpit to armpit 24" \\ length 28"
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
All Vintage, Printed, Custom Made/Made to Order, Jewelry, Hosiery and Sale Items are FINAL SALE.
New/In House items that are un-printed, unworn and have original tags attached are eligible for exchange/store credit only.
Items that are returned damaged, worn or are without their original tags attached will only be eligible for a partial refund of 25-50% of the original sale price.
In the event you receive an item that is damaged, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order with clear photos of the damage.
All claims are accessed on a case by case basis. Any refunds if applicable will issued once the item is received by M&L. Any claims for damaged goods outside of this time frame will be declined.
For an item to be approved for exchange, you must contact us within 72 hours of receiving your order. Any requests for exchange outside of this time frame will be declined and marked a final sale.
Customers are responsible for any and all shipping and handling fee’s when returning their order.
Goods for exchange must be received by M&L within 10-15 days after the approval for exchange. Items received after 15 days will be issued a 50% credit of the original sale price. Items received after 30 days will not be issued a refund and will be returned to sender. Exceptions may apply for international customers (customers outside of Canada/USA) with proof of shipment/tracking.
A credit will only be issued once items have been received.
All orders are processed and dispatched with 1-3 business days. This excludes Sat & Sun. However, if we need to contact you about your order prior to production this may extend processing time.
All packages come with a tracking number.
Please contact us if you require any Xpresspost or Priority shipping needs.
Arrival time estimates provided below are based off of Canada Posts provided estimates. We are not responsible for any delays once item has been shipped.
When calculating arrival time for your package, please account for processing time prior to shipment (1-3 business days) and exclude Saturday & Sunday from your estimate.
Canada/USA Packages generally arrive within 5-7 Business Days (Saturday & Sunday Excluded)
International Orders generally arrive within 6-12 Business Days (Saturday & Sunday Excluded) but in rare cases may take up to 30 business days to arrive depending on weather/customs/holidays etc.
Please contact us for any Xpress-post inquiries or special shipping needs.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Millie & Lou is not responsible for delays due to customs.
We will not mark any packages as a gift or refund the customs fees collected by your country.
We encourage all customers to make themselves familiar with their countries import policies.
1) If a package has been returned to us due to customer negligence i.e providing us with the wrong shipping address, abandoning/refusing your package at customs etc. you will have the option to resend the package at your expense or be refunded 50% of the original sale price, minus any shipping fees we have incurred obtaining your order. A refund, will only be issued once we have received the package from customs.
Our printing is done with heat application vinyl and is double pressed to insure longevity.
To insure the lifespan of your garment:
1. Wash the item inside out in cold water. Hand washing is optional but try to avoid causing abrasion to the print, don't scrub the print against each other.
2. Hang your item to dry, avoid putting your item in the dryer. Because heat is used to apply the print, heat can shorten the life span of the print
In the unlikely event you notice that the print is lifting:
- Heat your home iron to its hottest setting
- Cover the area that is peeling with parchment paper.
- Using ample pressure smooth the area back down, you may have to repeat several times.